AGCMO will be holding their first Heavy Highway & Infrastructure Technology Conference
January 30, 2020
at State Technical College of Missouri
State Tech Workforce Development and Continuing Technical Education
Class Catalog and Registration
Welcome to the class registration section of our website. Here you can view and/or register for any of our upcoming classes. To view our classes and/or register to take a class:
1. Click on the BROWSE button in the column to the left, then click on ALL CLASSES.
2. On the course page you will see the Main Course Categories in Light Blue and Subcategories in Daker Blue.
3. Move your cursor over the Subcategory of interest and click to see all classes in that category.
4. Follow directions to either view or register to take classes.
5. Part of the registration process will require you to set up a Student Profile* where you can access information about your classes and streamline the registration process in the future.
6. Payment is required prior to confirmation in your chosen class. You will be prompted to pay with the following choices:
1. Credit Card at time of registration (click on Checkout and it will take you to the credit card information screen for online payment).
2. Check (click on Request Company to Pay for Class).
3. PO (click on Request Company to Pay for Class).
4. MoDOT Employees (click on Request Company to Pay for Class).
*Student Profile will allow you to:
- Register online, anytime at your convenience.
- Get email reminders for class starting dates.
- Create and update your own student profile, which you can access anytime and keep up-to-date.
- Review your student transcript at any time. (classes taken since 6/30/16).
- Review and monitor your financial transactions at any time. (transactions since 6/30/16)
If you have additional questions or need assistance, you can call our office at the State Technical College of MO Linn Campus at 573-897-5330 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org