Administrative Assistant Certification Online | World Education.net
Certified administrative assistands with Quickbooks traning are in high demand, and the need will undoubtedly grow rapidly in the coming years. Our administrative assistant certification course is 100% online and gives students the skills they need to succeed in this rewarding career field.
This Administrative Assistant & Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks program combines a three course training track:
- Administrative Assistant
- Professional Bookkeeping
- QuickBooks Pro
This Professional Bookkeeping program teaches students the essentials of record keeping for a small business and gives them a broader understanding of the purpose and process of record keeping.
Students also learn how to sort through the masses of data and paperwork, how to record what is important for a business, and how to use that information to make the business more efficient and successful.
Upon completing this course you will be prepared to take the NACPB Bookkeeping Certification exam.
Students also become familiar with QuickBooks 2013s simplified interface which helps them manage a small business, track company finances, and generate valuable reports.
The demand for bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing professional is expected to grow 14% between 2010 to 2020, which is as fast as the average for all occupations.
Job growth for certified administrative assistants with bookkeeping skills is largely driven by overall economic growth. In response to the recent financial crisis, investors have been forced to pay closer attention to the accuracy of their corporate books. Increased regulation in the financial sector will also create higher demand for accounting professionals.
Administrative Assistant Career Outline
As a certified administrative assistant, you will have a broad range of responsibilities. By completing our online course you will bring added value to your employer and enhance your earning potential. Our administrative assistant certification online course provides students with the necessary skills and powerful strategies they need to deal with their everyday job responsibilities and requirements.
Whether youre looking begin a new career, or enhance your existing skills, this course will enhance your workplace marketability, now and in the future.
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills you need be able to:
- Type quickly and effectively
- Identify the steps to complete general office procedures
- Comprehend the basics of working within Microsoft Office
- Identify the steps for creating business documents using professional language
Professional Bookkeeping with Quickbooks
This course prepares students who are considering takomg the NACPB Bookkeeping Certification exam. Professional Bookkeeping also assists students who are considering setting up and running a thriving home-based bookkeeping business. This course includes 50 lessons on DVD.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define the basics of beginning, intermediate, and advanced bookkeeping
- Identify the steps involved in starting a bookkeeping business
- Define methods for recruiting and maintaining clients
- Distinguish between bookkeeping and accounting
- Identify methods for tax planning and minimizing taxes
To succeed in small business, you need great ideas, an entrepreneurial spirit, and competitive products or services. And one other thing: a good accounting system like QuickBooks. This QuickBooks course shows you how to use this popular business finance program to gain a clear view of your finances and keep your business in the black. Students will learn how to use QuickBooks 2013s simpler interface to help manage a business, track company finances, and generate required reports.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the basics for getting started with QuickBooks
- Define the steps for completing daily entry tasks
- Identify the steps to print checks, process taxes, and process payroll
- Identify the steps for creating and printing reports, file management, and backing up information
- Comprehend the role of the business owner related to QuickBooks
NOTE: Students will need to have QuickBooks 2013 installed on their computers in order to take this course. QuickBooks 2013 is not provided.
Whether you're looking to begin your career, or enhance your current skills and earning potential, the administrative assistant certification course is your key to a brighter future. Click on the Registration button to begin the registration process or chat with a representative for additional information on this online course.
This course is eligible for Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) funding.
Other online business certificate courses :
Advanced Strategies in Human Resource Management
Communication and Writing Skills
General Office Skills
Course Access Time
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Our educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors reviews student work, student progress, and interacts with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and m
Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 18 Software
Administrative Assistants and Secretarys Handbook by Stroman, Wilson, Wauson
Bookkeepers Boot Camp: Get a Grip on Accounting Basics by Angie Mohr, CA, CMA
How to Start a Home-Based Bookkeeping Business by Michelle Long
Bookkeeping 101 & Beyond with Peachtree Accounting (DVDs) by Robert Henry
QuickBooks 2013: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2013 by Bonnie Biafore
- Broadband or high-speed internet access is required. Broadband includes DSL, cable, and wireless connections.
- Dial-Up internet connections will result in a diminished online experience. Moodle pages may load slowly and viewing large audio and video files may not be possible.
- Windows hardware configurations and processors are acceptable
- Mac computers MUST have Microsoft Window Operating Systems over Bootcamp (Bootcamp is a free download from Apple''s website)
- 1 GB RAM minimum recommended
- Operating Systems
- Windows XP, Vista or 7 and Mac OS X 10 or higher with Windows
- Web Browsers
- Google Chrome is highly recommended
- Internet Explorer is not recommended as it may not display certain menus and links
Cookies MUST be enabled
Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
- Kindle Reader App is needed for many of our courses (No special equipment needed. This can be downloaded onto your computer.)
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Media Plug-ins (These may be required depending on your course media.)
- Adobe Flash Player (Required for many of our career courses and ALL of our IT courses.)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader, Apple Quicktime, Windows Media Player, &a